EICR (Electrical Installation condition Report)

We provide nationwide coverage of EPCs, EICRs, Fire and Gas Safety Certificates at the best affordable prices-In fact we are so confident that we publish our prices on our website!

Our turnaround time is generally 2-3 working days but can often do same/next day appointments with no extra charge!

Commercial Energy Performance certificate

An EPC is a certificate that shows how energy-efficient your property is. The document includes estimated energy costs, as well as a summary of your property’s energy performance-related features. EPCs also include recommendations on measures that would make your home more energy-efficient, along with estimated costs for implementing the changes and the potential savings you could make. Your property will be given an energy-efficiency grade between A and G, with A being most energy-efficient and G being the least efficient.

It is a legal requirement to have a valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) when a building is sold, rented, or constructed

Fire Risk Assessment

In early 1980s there was around 1000 people were dying annually due to fire in the UK and 30 years on, the fatalities are down to around 250 per year. The main reason of decrease in the fatalities in the UK is an effectively implementation of both protective and preventive measures.

Most fires are preventable. Those responsible for workplaces and other buildings to which the public have access can avoid them by taking responsibility for identifying the hazards and adopting the right behaviours and safety procedures.

All hazards belong to the following three sources:

Ignition sources – electrical, cooking, smoking, hot surfaces, arson, naked flames, etc.

Fuel sources – flammable solids, liquids & gases

Oxygen sources – Present in the air, but also from oxidizing agents/chemical products, etc.


Landlord Gas Safety Certificate

If you are a Landlord then you are legally bound to ensure your tenants’ safety, all gas appliances and flues need to undergo an annual gas safety check – and always by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Once this has been done, you will be given a Landlord Gas Safety certificate with details of all the checks that were carried out